Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful husband got the car all cleaned out, showered himself up all pretty, and took me out to a delicious sushi dinner.


I was so consumed with trying to stuff as many pieces of fish in my mouth as I could that I never got a chance to take a picture, sorry. But man, it was to die for. We try a new roll every time, last nights was called "Firewire". It was simple: spicy tempura asparagus with cucumber and avocado. The entire roll lasted about 1 minute on our table, thats how good it was.


Recommendation? Anyone in the Hood River area, be sure to make a stop at Sushi Okalani, we are sushi snobs and have found no better place than this.


Also, follow your trip to sushi up with an ice cream stop at Dairy Queen, trust me.


Sushi Okalani on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment